ADS1015 12 bit precision analog-to-digital converter ADC module development board
For microcontrollers without an analog-to-digital converter or when you want a higher-precision ADC, the ADS1015 provides 12-bit precision at 3300 samples
cond over I2C. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels, or two differential channels.
As a nice bonus, it even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16,
to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range.
We like this ADC because it can run from 2V to 5V power/logic,
can measure a large range of signals and its super easy to use.
It is a great general purpose 12 bit converter.
The chip's fairly small so it comes on a breakout board with ferrites to keep the AVDD and AGND quiet.
Interfacing is done via I2C. The address can be changed to one of four options (see the datasheet table 5)
so you can have up to 4 ADS1015's connected on a single 2-wire I2C bus for 16 single ended inputs.Specifications:
- Wide supply range: 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Low current consumption: continuous mode: only 150μ single shot mode: Auto power off
- Programmable data rate: 8SPS to 860SPS
- Low drift internal voltage reference
- Internal oscillator
- PGA Interior
- I2C interface: selectable addresses
- Four single-ended or two differential inputs
- Programmable comparator
- This board / chip uses 7-bit I2C addresses between 0x48-0x4B, selectable with jerseys.
1PC*ADS1015 12 Bit Analog to Digital Development Board ADC Converter
People who viewed this product also viewed
Regular Price: PKR 600.00
Special Price PKR 450.00
Out of stock
Out of stock
Regular Price: PKR 180.00
Special Price PKR 100.00