BMP280 is an absolute barometric pressure sensor especially designed for mobile applications. The sensor module is housed in an extremely compact package. Its small dimensions and its low power consumption allow for the implementation in battery powered devices. Barometric sensor is ideal for measuring various weather conditions. This sensor has high accuracy and low cost making it an ideal solution for precision pressure measurements of up to ± 1 hPa and a temperature of up to ± 1.0 ° C. Because the pressure changes with altitude and pressure measurements are very accurate, you can use this sensor and the altimeter ± 1 meter accuracy.
- Power supply: 3-5v (internal low dropout regulator)
- Field range: ± 4800uT
- Pressure range: 300-1100hPa
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1.0 ° C
- Using Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality
- Vin- supply pin. Since the image using 3V DC, the board has a built-in voltage regulator that receives 3-5V DC and converts them to 3V. To use the module to be powered from the same voltage as the Arduino board.
- 3Vo - this is the output from 3.3V regulator. It can provide up to 100mA
- GND - Point Table
1 x BMP280 Barometric Pressure Sensor
People who viewed this product also viewed
Out of stock