ESP8266 ESP-01S remote serial Port WIFI wireless module it is UPGRATE version of ESP-01 ESP8266 ModuleThis is the updated version of the ESP-01E - the PCB layout has changed for an improvement in WiFi radio performance. Otherwise it works the same, including pinout, programming etc.The ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware, meaning, you can simply hook this up to your Arduino device and get about as much WiFi-ability as a WiFi Shield offers (and that’s just out of the box)! The ESP8266 module is an extremely cost effective board with a huge, and ever growing, community.
This module has a powerful enough on-board processing and storage capability that allows it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, including the front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. The ESP8266 supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existance interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions, and requires no external RF parts.
Solutions:Supports APSD for optimal VoIP applicationsPatented spurious noise cancellation algorithm for integration in SOC applicationsSupports Bluetooth co-existence interfaceSelf-calibrated RF to ensure optimal performance under all operating conditionsZero factory tuningNo external RF componentsSpecifications:
- 1MB (8Mbit) Flash size.
- Very competitive price
- AP, STA, AP+STA modes available.
- Very simple AT commands, easy to use.
- Internal LWIP interface.
- Four pins interface, VCC-3V3, GND, TXD and RXD. Two extra GPIOs can use.
- AT commands firmware. New IC ESP8266ex
- Package – All unit packaing is in tape reel, 800pcs per reel.
Now your Arduino can get on WiFI without braking the bank.Use this module for your next Interet of Things project, home automation, Or remote sensor project.This module adats the ESP8226 IC for use over a serial connection using simple AT commands.No SPI interface or Know-How is required.aeProduct.getSubject()Warnings:This module requires a 3.3 volt supply for VCC, and 3.3V logic. It is not 5V tolant. Connect RX or TX on 5V Arduino willdestroy this module. You must use a logic level converter, or a 3.3V ArduinoPackage included:1 x ESP8266 Serial Esp-01S WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module 1MB flash
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- 1MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
People who viewed this product also viewed
Regular Price: PKR 350.00
Special Price PKR 230.00
Out of stock
Out of stock