Light intensity detection, the light brightness sensor, intelligent car light module
- 1 photosensitive resistance module's most sensitive to ambient light, commonly used to detect environment around the
- brightness of the light, or MCU trigger relay module, etc.;
- 2 module in the environment light intensity than set threshold, output high level DO end, when the environment light
- intensity more than set threshold, the DO output low level;
- 3 the DO output can be directly connected to microcontroller, through single chip microcomputer to detect the high and low
- level, thus to detect the environment light intensity change;
- 4 the DO output can be directly driven our relay module, which can form a light-operated switch.
1, using photosensitive resistance sensor sensitive type
2, the comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 ma.
3, with adjustable potentiometer to adjust light brightness
4, the working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V
5, the output format: digital switch output (0 and 1)
6, has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
7, small board PCB size: 3.2 cm x 1.4 cm
8 the LM393, use of wide voltage comparato
1×Photosensitive Sensor Module
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Price Quality Value
- LM393 based A/D Light Sensor
This module is for Arduino but you can wire it with H Bridge motor drive module to make your LED lights automatically "on" when sun goes down and "off" when sun rises. I have installed this arrangement at my farm in village and its wonderful. Thanks goes to Naveed Electronic for giving us opportunity to buy these gadgets which were just a dream few years ago.
Price Quality Value Price Quality Value
People who viewed this product also viewed
Out of stock