- The MAX7219CNG is a compact,
- serial input/output common-cathode display driver that can interface microprocessors to 7-segment numeric LED displays of up to 8 digits,
- bar-graph displays, or 64 individual LEDs.
- Included on-chip are a BCD code-B decoder, multiplex scan circuitry,
- segment and digit drivers,
- and an 8x8 static RAM that stores each digit.
Communication with the MAX7219 is achieved through a convenient 4-wire serial interface (supports SPI). Individual digits may be addressed and updated without rewriting the entire display. Only one external resistor is required to set the segment current for all LEDs.
The IC also includes a 150µA low-power shutdown mode, analog and digital brightness control, a scanlimit register that allows the user to display from 1 to 8 digits, and a test mode that forces all LEDs on.
This device comes in a 24-pin DIP package.
- 10MHz Serial Interface
- Individual LED Segment Control
- Decode/No-Decode Digit Selection
- 150µA Low-Power Shutdown (Data Retained)
- Digital and Analog Brightness Control
- Display Blanked on Power-Up
- Drive Common-Cathode LED Display
- SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE Interface
- 24-Pin DIP
1PC MAX7219 IC 8-DIGIT LED DISPLAY
People who viewed this product also viewed
UNI-T UT33C+ LCD Digital Multimeter Handheld AC DC ohm volt meter Temp TesterPKR 2,250.00
L7809CV Linear Voltage Regulator 9V/1.5A out, TO-220-3PKR 20.00
Car Mp3 Player Record Wireless Bluetooth Receiver Speaker Circuit Module Tf Card Fm RadioPKR 550.00
TDA2030 Transistor TO-220 TO220PKR 40.00
12V DC voltmeter range 8 - 30V LED Digital Voltage Panel Meter
Regular Price: PKR 280.00
Special Price PKR 180.00
Out of stock
STM8S003F3P6 replace STM8S103F3P6 TSSOP-20 8-bit Micro controllers - MCU 16 MHzPKR 120.00
Out of stock