Mega 2560 PRO (Embed) CH340G ATmega2560-16AU Development Module Board For Arduino
USB-TTL converter: CH340
Power Out: 5V-800mA
Power IN: 5V
Power IN. VIN/DC Jack: 5V
Power Consumption: 5V 220mA
Logic Level: 5V
USB : Micro USB
Clock Frequency: 16MHz
Operating Supply Voltage: 5V
Digital I/O: 54
Analog I/O: 16
Data RAM Type/Size: 8Kb
Data ROM Type/Size: 4Kb
Operating temperature: −40С°/+85С°
Length x Width: 38×54mm
1. The Mega Pro Embed CH340G / ATmega2560 board is based on the ATmega2560 microcontroller
and the USB-UART adapter CH340. The board is compatible with Arduino Mega 2560.
2. The board has a compact form factor of 38X55mm and is an excellent solution for developing
projects based on ATmega2560.
3. The Mega Pro Embed functionalities are identical to the Arduino Mega 2560. Even though
it is an Embed board, it is solid stable as the Mega Board. It uses the original chip, and a 16 MHz
high-quality quartz resonators is present on the board.
4. The board has a Micro USB connector that allows you to connect the microcontroller to the computer via
the USB-UART adapter CH340(A driver installation may be required).
5. The board can be powered directly through the Micro USB connector, or via the corresponding contact
on the board (Vin). The used voltage regulator operates in a range of 6 to 9V DC.
6. The maximum output current upon 5V is around 800mA, while on the 3.3V it is about 800mA.
7. The voltage regulator allows to use up to 18V as an input value, however, we do not recommend exceeding
the recommended values aforementioned, since this can lead to excessive heat and damage the device.
1x Mega 2560 PRO (Embed) CH340G ATmega2560-16AU
People who viewed this product also viewed
Out of stock
Out of stock