16 Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver-I2C interface PCA9685 module
- 5V compliant, and still talks to a 3.3V microcontroller.
- 6 “address select” pins for configuring up to 62 ICs on a single I2C bus
- PWM frequency adjustable up to approximately 1.6kHz
- 12-bit frequency resolution (equates to about 4µs resolution at 60Hz refresh rate)
- Configurable as push-pull or open-drain output
- Output enable pin available for outside-the-microcontroller “shut it down!” control.
- 1PC 16 Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver-I2C interface PCA9685