6 in 1 AC 100A Digital Voltmeter Ammeter Energy Power Power Frequency Factor Current Panel Meter Detector 110V 220V LCD Blue
1. Working voltage: 80~260VAC
2. Test voltage: 80 ~260VAC
3. Rated power: 100A/23000W
4. Operating frequency: 45-65Hz
5. Measurement accuracy: 1.0 grade
1. Electrical parameter measurement function (voltage, current, active power, energy, frequency, power factor)
2. Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold, backlight and power flashing to alarm).
3. Power alarm threshold preset function (can set power alarm threshold).
4. The energy can be reset use the key.
5. Store data when power off.
6. Large-screen LCD
7. Backlight function.
B. Appearance and Key function
I. Display Interface
Display interface is large-screen LCD, it can display six parameters at the same time.
1. Power: test range: 0~2300W, Starting measure power: 0.2W
?10W display format: 1.00~9.99W
?100W display format: 10.0~99.9W
?1000W display format: 100~999W
≥1000W display format: 1.00~2.30kW
2. Energy: test range: 0~999kWh
?1kWh display format: 0~999Wh
?10kWh display format: 1.00~9.99kWh
≥10kWh display format: 10~999kWh
3. Voltage: test range: 80~260V
Display format: 80~260V
4. Current: test range: 0~100A,Starting measure current: 0.001A
Display format: 0.000~10.00
5. Frequency: test range: 45~65Hz
Display format: 45~65Hz
6. Power factor: test range: 0~1PF
Display format: 0.00~1.00PF
1. Backlight control
Short press the key to turn on or off the backlight, the backlight has memory function, it can store the on or off state when power off.
2. Reset energy
Step1: Long press the key for 5 seconds until the energy value flash, then release the key.
Step2: Short press the key again, then the energy value is cleared and exit the reset flashing state.
Step3: If there is no operation on the key within 5 seconds, it means the energy value is not cleared and will exit the reset state.
3. Set power alarm threshold
Step1: Long press the key until the LCD screen display “SET CLr”, then release the key to enter the setting state
Step2: Power window display the current power alarm value and the last digit begin to flash, then you can short press to plus 1, when there is no operating over 3 seconds, it will switch the digit position automatically, the setting method is as same as the above.
Step3: After finish the setting, long press the key over 5 seconds will store automatically and exit, the range of active power threshold is 0.0?2.5kW.
1. This module is suitable for indoor, please do not use outdoor.
2. Applied load should not exceed the rated power.
3. Wiring order can’t be wrong.
There are three types of power: active power (P represents / unit W), reactive power (Q represents / unit Var), apparent power (S represents / unit VA).
And the power of our product is active power.
Active power is calculated as: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ represents the power factor, for purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, for inductive load and capacitive load, the power factor is between 0-1; so when you test the purely resistive load, the power(P) is substantially equal to or close to U * I; but when you test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.), P <U * I . As for the specific number is related to the power factor, for each appliance has different power factor, so please believe the value of our product.