LM2903DR SOP-8 LM2903D LM2903 2903 SMD COMPARATORS IC
This device consists of two independent lowpower voltage comparators designed
specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide rangeof voltages.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
In addition, the device has a unique characteristic
in that the input common-mode voltage range
includes the negative rail even though operated
from a single power supply voltage.
. See the LM2903W for similar devices with
higher ESD performances
. See the LM2903H for similar devices with
operating temperature up to 150 °C
1. Wide single supply voltage range or dual
supplies +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
2. Very low supply current (0.4 mA) independent
of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
3. Low input bias current: 25 nA typ.
4. Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ.
5. Input common-mode voltage range includes
6. Low output saturation voltage:
250 mV typ. (IO = 4 mA)
7. Differential input voltage range equal to the
8. TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible
9. Automotive qualification
1x LM2903DR SOP-8 LM2903 SMD IC