LM386 Audio Amplifier Amplitude Module Board with Adjustable Resistance Control Potentiometer for Arduino Raspberry Pi or Musical Projects
If you need a bit of power for you small speakers, this well made micro audio amp amplifier module will do.
Just using the right source and output devices, it is a wonderful miniature version of an old circuit.
Simply connect a 4-8 Ohm speaker and amplify your sound.It can used with FM receiver kit or WTV020SD-16P music module, door bell, RC sound system. You can definitely use this module for other musical projects too.
DIY LM386 super audio amplifier 200X gain audio amp LM386 mono amplificador module board 5-12V.
1. On-board LM386 Chip
2. Signal Gain 200 (multiplier)
3. On-board speaker wiring block/holder
4. On-board 10K variable resistor, you can adjust the amplification volume.
5. Onboard volume control potentiometer clockwise to increase the volume.
6. On-board LED for power indicator
7. The chip pin leads, can be directly input audio signal
8. Operating voltage: 5-12V DC
9. Board size: 41 x13mm(1.6*0.6inch)
10.Low distortion,the adjustable pot for distortion is very nice to have
11.Screw Terminal for speaker output connection
How to Use:
It’s printed right on the board. VCC in and GND for power, the other pins are for audio + and -. then the speaker screws into the green terminal.(refer to http://www.mpja.com/download/31805misch.pdf )
This amplifier works fine even with weak input like a microphone input. Because of its sensitivity, care should be taken to have good shielding or the amplifier will also capture noise.
If you have a stereo application, then you will need to use two modules, however a single module is useful if you were experimenting with transistor radios.
1 X LM386 audio amplifier module