MQ-3 Alcohol Ethanol Gas Sensor Module For Arduino
This module is made using Alcohol Gas Sensor MQ3. It is a low cost semiconductor sensor which
can detect the presence of alcohol gases at concentrations from 0.05 mg/L to 10 mg/L.
The sensitive material used for this sensor is SnO2, whose conductivity is lower in clean air.
It’s conductivity increases as the concentration of alcohol gases increases. It has high sensitivity to
alcohol and has a good resistance to disturbances due to smoke, vapor and gasoline.
This module provides both digital and analog outputs. MQ3 alcohol sensor module can be easily
interfaced with Microcontrollers, Arduino Boards, Raspberry Pi etc.
- 5V operation
- Simple to use
- LEDs for output and power
- Output sensitivity adjustable
- Analog output 0V to 5V
- Digital output 0V or 5V
- Low Cost
- Fast Response
- Stable and Long Life
- Good Sensitivity to Alcohol Gas
- Both Digital and Analog Outputs
- On-board LED Indicator
- Concentration : 0.05 mg/L ~ 10 mg/L Alcohol
- Operating Voltage : 5V ±0.1
- Current Consumption : 150mA
- Operation Temperature : -10°C ~ 70°C
- VCC – Input Power Supply
- GND – Supply Ground
- DO – Digital Output
- AO – Analog Output
- Vehicle Alcohol Detector
- Portable Alcohol Detector
Package Includes :
Be the first to review “MQ-3 Alcohol Ethanol Gas Sensor Module For Arduino”