MQ-4 Methane Natural Gas Sensor Module For Arduino
This is very easy to use a low-cost semiconductor Gas sensor Module with analog and digital output.
This module uses an MQ4 Methane gas sensor as a gas sensing element. It requires no external
components just plug in Vcc & ground pins and you are ready to go. For Digital output, the threshold
value can be easily set by an on-board potentiometer. Using this module you can easily interface
MQ4 Methane (CNG) gas Sensor to any Microcontroller, Arduino or even Raspberry Pi. Since this
Gas Sensor module is sensitive to Methane it is also a small sensitivity to alcohol & smoke
1. Size: 32mm X22mm X27mm length X width X height
2. The main chip: LM393, ZYMQ-4 gas sensor
3. Operating voltage: DC 5 Volt
- Power Supply: 5 Volts
- Interface Type: Analog & Digital
- High Sensitivity to Methane & small sensitivity to smoke & alcohol
- Low Cost.
- Stable & Long Life.
- Onboard Power indication.
- VCC: positive power supply (5V)
- GND: power supply is negative
- DO: TTL switching signal output
- AO: analog signal output
Package Includes :
Be the first to review “MQ-4 Methane Natural Gas Sensor Module For Arduino”