MQ-8 MQ8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor H2 Gas Detection Sensor Module Sensor for Arduino
MQ-8 Sensor Description:
MQ-8 gas sensor sensitive material used in Clean Air conductivity is lower tin dioxide (SnO2).
When the sensor is present in the environment in which the combustible gas is, the conductivity of the
sensor increases with the concentration of combustible gases in the air. The use of a simple circuit can
be converted to the change in the conductivity of the gas concentration with the corresponding output
signal. MQ-8 high sensitivity hydrogen gas sensor, monitoring the other hydrogen containing gas is also
very satisfactory. The sensor can detect a variety of hydrogen-containing gas, in particular urban gas,
it is a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications.
Size: 32mm X22mm X27mm
Main chip: LM393 gas sensor, MQ-8
Working voltage: DC5V
1. With signal output instructions.
2. Dual signal output (TTL level output and analog output)
3. TTL signal output valid for low level. (When the low output electric signal lights up in 4. Normal times, SCM can be directly picked up)
5. Analog 0 ~ 5v voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
6. High sensitivity to hydrogen
7. Can be resistant to ethanol vapor, LPG (petroleum), smoke interference
8. Has a long service life and reliable stability
9. Quick Response Recovery Features
Suitable for domestic or industrial hydrogen leakage in a monitoring device. They are not
subject to ethanol vapor, soot, carbon monoxide, and other gas interference.
The electrical properties:
Input voltage: DC5V power (current): 150mA
Output: Digital TTL 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5 V)
AO output: 0.1-0. 3V (relatively clean), the highest voltage concentration around 4V
Package Includes :
Be the first to review “MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor H2 Gas Detection Sensor Module Sensor for Arduino”